This pendant is a wearable artifact! Walrus ivory was often used to make tools such as fishing hooks. This ancient artifact fragment has been reclaimed and refinished into a fine one of a kind pendant. It can be dressed up or down while being a definite conversation starter. Each of Edward Lawrence's pieces are one of a kind.
- Type: Pendant
- Dimensions (L x W): 3.75" x 0.75"
- Stone: Turquoise and Fossil Walrus Ivory Artifact (St Lawrence Island, Alaska)
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Artist: Edward Lawrence
- Adjustable Chain Available Here
“I get my ideas from the materials. Form follows function has always been a part of my technique. The whole concept is to transform the materials into something you can relate to and wear. They become a part of your life. The designs can be ethnic to modern, funky to architectural. The pieces design themselves.”
- Edward Lawrence
Free Shipping for USA Deliveries
- All of our jewelry is shipped registered mail (fully insured and secured)
- For orders outside the USA, please email us at [email protected]