This pendant will be the center piece of your outfit. The top half features a fragment of fossilized mammoth molar, which features beautiful color variation. The lighter portion is fossilized enamel and the darker is fossilized dentin.The bottom amber charm dangles and move freely, like a wearable dream catcher. It can be dressed up or down while being a definite conversation starter. Each of Edward Lawrence's pieces are one of a kind, signed, and numbered.
- Type: Pendant
- Dimensions (L x W): 2.75" x 1"
- Stone: Amber and Fossil Mammoth Tooth (St Lawrence Island, Alaska)
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Artist: Edward Lawrence
- Adjustable Chain Available Here
“I get my ideas from the materials. Form follows function has always been a part of my technique. The whole concept is to transform the materials into something you can relate to and wear. They become a part of your life. The designs can be ethnic to modern, funky to architectural. The pieces design themselves.”
- Edward Lawrence
Free Shipping for USA Deliveries
- All of our jewelry is shipped registered mail (fully insured and secured)
- For orders outside the USA, please email us at [email protected]